The University Prep Process
University Guidelines - Building 'to and through'
TRUST THE PROCESS
You have come to the moment you have been waiting for the first steps at becoming adults. You have worked so hard for the last 12 years and now you are here. Please "Trust the UP Process", and it will lead to where you intend to go!
This is not easy -- if it were easy, everyone would do it. But you have the skills to persevere and light up university campuses throughout the country.
Remember: you matter, and these next few months will determine where you land for the next 4-5 years. We love you and we are very proud of the young men and women you are becoming! Wolf Pride!
-- Principal Robert Poyer
Placement Exam Exemptions
CSU: English Placement Exam (EPT)
You DO NOT have to take the English Placement Test (EPT) if you:
- Scored 500 or higher on the Evidence-based Reading & Writing (EBRW) section of the SAT.
- Scored 22 or higher on the English section of the ACT
- Scored a 3 or higher on the AP English Language/Literature exam
- Are considered "Ready for College level English" based on the EAP results on the SBAC.
- Scored 550 or higher on the Math section of the SAT.
- Scored 23 or higher on the Math section of the ACT
- Scored a 3 or higher on the AP Calculus AB/BC or AP Stats Exam
- Are considered "Ready for College level Math" based on the EAP results on the SBAC.
COMMON APPLICATION for Private Schools
FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FAFSA) for US Citizens and eligible non-citizens
CALIFORNIA STUDENT AID COMMISSION, DREAM ACT for AB540/undocumented students
COLLEGE BOARD CSS PROFILE for private schools only